Fishing, Surfing, Diving, Exploring – we’ve got it all
Although we’re known as the premier fishing resort in the Solomon Islands due to our custom built fishing boat fleet and onsite tackle shop, we’re also a great place to visit if you love diving, surfing and exploring.
When it comes to fishing, we’re the professionals in the Solomon Islands. Check out the Fishing Charters page for everything you need to know.
Through our partnership with local scuba dive operation ‘Dive Munda’ we are able to offer our guests incredible diving opportunities, paired with personalised and professional service. Dive Munda are a PADI Dive Centre offering courses at all levels and specialising in showcasing the special diving that the Munda area has to offer.
The local dive list boasts a spectacular and unique fresh/salt water cave dive, stunning reef and drop offs, together with an ever-growing range of WWII wrecks.
What’s even better is that Dive Munda offer a free pick up and drop off service to all Zipolo Habu guests. They also offer a range of training options onsite – and with a plethora of dive sites just around the corner, there is no better place to learn how to dive than here on Lola.
Dive Munda operate all year round and dives can be booked through the resort at any time.
For more information, visit www.mundadive.com
Although the local surf can be extremely inconsistent, when the surf is up, you have it all to yourself.
Our resort break – ‘Skull Island’, which is almost paddling distance, is an extremely long, right hand break over deep coral reef – nice and safe. When it’s breaking, it’s usually very clean.
There are two other confirmed surf breaks 5 to 20 minutes from the resort.
A range of boards are available for hire from the resort at modest rates.
Exploring the Wild West
We have a range of tours designed to help you explore the local area. Check our ‘Tours‘ page for more information.
There’s plenty of other activities right here on Lola Island and the great thing about them is they are free of charge for guests.
- Lola Bush Walking Track – is a great walking track which weaves through the rainforest to the beach on the far side of the island. Enjoy the large array of local wildlife which include rare bird species.
- Beach Volleyball Court – located on the foreshore and available for groups at any time.
- Fishing from our private pier – a great place to find your dinner and when the fish are biting, you’ll be surprised what you can catch from there.
- Kayaking – have a quiet paddle or circumnavigate the island. Kayaks are free for guests and available any time.
- Relax in a hammock – scattered throughout the island, these are a perfect place to relax in the cool island breeze.
- Book swap – free for guests and full of some everchanging great titles.
- Board games – brilliant on the odd rainy day, we’ve got a great selection of board games including a brilliant locally carved chess table.